SALUS UNIVERSITY – Pennsylvania College of Optometry
December 2016 / January 2017 Intake
1. Course start date – December 2016 / January 2017.
2. Tuition for the BSc completion course – 18, 000 USD.
3. Minimum number of students required – 25.
4. Tuition for the MSc in Clinical Optometry – 29, 000 USD.
5. Minimum number of students required – 25.
6. BSc course duration – approximately 8 months. MSc course duration – approximately 20 months.
7. Students will be auto-enrolled to the MSc course as soon as they pass BSc.
8. Students are highly encouraged to complete both the BSc and MSc course.
9. The above tuition does not include any travel/accommodation expenses, U.S J-1 visa processing fees, remediation fees, graduation fee, application fee and admin fee.
10. There will be no scholarships available.
11. Applicant must possess a Diploma in Optometry from Singapore Polytechnic or Ngee Ann Polytechnic and has to be a registered optometrist with the Optometrists and Opticians Board of Singapore. (OOB)
*Kindly note that the Salus University reserves the rights to not start the course should there be less than 25 successful applicants.